Download WinCvs / MacCvs / gCvs.
Links are pointing to the
SourceForge project site
which automatically provides a list of download mirrors.
WinCvs releases come in three flavours:
WinCvs depends on several third-party software packages, most of them optional,
which you might have to download separately:
MacCvsX 3.3 *BETA* / Client Only / Binaries (Mac OS X) / Sources
- New: native Mach-O MacCvs for OSX. Use independantly of MacCvs Carbon.
- New: uses native embedded CVSNT command line tool.
- New: for OSX only, uses Unix line feed and native ssh.
- New: configurable "skip dialogs" for fast Update, Diff, Graph, Status and Annotate.
- New: tag/branch and module/list browser.
- New: Python macros.
- New: more options for many CVS(NT) commands
MacCvsX 3.2 *BETA* / Client Only / Binaries (Carbon)
MacCvs 3.1 *STABLE* / Client Only / Binaries (Classic MacOS 8/9)
MacCvs 3.1 *STABLE* / Client Only / Sources
gCvs 1.0 *STABLE* / Client + Local + Server / Binaries / Source
- New: See the announcement.
- Require GTK >= 1.2.
- Require TCL >= 8.3.
- binary RPMs for i386 are built on SuSE Linux 7.3 and require TCL >= 8.4
- Further formats will follow
gCvs 1.0 *BETA* / Client + Local + Server / Binaries / Source
- New: Check cvs binary for support of '-cvsgui'
- New: Doxygen script to build SourceDoc for gcvs
- New: Spinbox for tcp-compression added
- New: Solve some TCL problem
- New: 'alternate cvs' checkbox added
- New: Ignore whitespace and case checkbox in DiffDlg added
- New: Compiler errors solved
- New: many bugfixes
- Require GTK >= 1.2. RPMs for i386 are built on SuSE 7.3